Monday, April 19, 2010

Well here we are.....



So many people have blogs and facebook pages I thought that I would throw my hat into the ring. This is my attempt to keep a journal of the ever changing life I call my own. I am going to try to update weekly, but I have a bad habit of starting something and then never finishing or getting distracted and never following through.

In a nutshell life has changed dramatically for Mike and I. On March 22 Miles came into our lives, wow what a change. He is 4 weeks today and I can not believe it. Everyone says that life will change when you have a baby - they are right, it changes and you have no idea how much so until it happens. I have to say Miles is a very sweet little boy, he is very much like his daddy, very calm and peaceful (for the most part, now when he is hungry that is a different story - that is when he is more like me). Our dogs Molly and Tank are adjusting to their new lives no longer being number one. They are curious, but you can tell they get a bit irritated when Miles gets fussy.

Mike started back at work today, so it is just me, Miles, Molly and Tank for 12 hours. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment